The Boston Restaurant opened in 1927. It was owned by Gust L. Hatza and his father, Louis. It was the former Marathon Restaurant, 807 Penn St. The restaurant was later moved to 950 Penn St. and renamed The Boston House in 1951. It suffered a fire in 1967 but stayed in business. It still remains in operation at the 950 Penn Street location, but changed owners in 2015.
View all comments