Stoudt Auto Sales Vintage Signage

Stoudt Auto sales signage

Stoudt, a name relied upon in the automotive industry for over 70 years, began in 1923 as Stoudt Chevrolet, a family owned dealership in Leesport, Pa. In 1953, Stoudt Chevrolet relocated to Lebanon, Pa and became Stoudt Chevrolet-Cadillac. Finally, in 1958, the Stoudt families moved to their present location in Reading, Pa. where Stoudt Auto Sales, Inc. has been selling quality pre-owned cars and trucks.

Stoudt's Auto vintage dealership


Leave a Reply