The Fifth and Spring Schoolhouse was erected originally in 1900 (see top left) as a Victorian style school. The Spring and Church building (see top right) appears to be connected to the Fifth and Spring Building but it is not, a walkway was between. In 1926 these two buildings were conjoined to create building the main image. It was demolished in the 70s and now a Turkey Hill stands in it’s place.
Source: The Passing Scene