I grew up in Exeter in the 1970s and 1980s. Bowl-O-Rama and its arcade was the place where everyone hung…
Subscribe with your email address to be notified of new articles in your inbox.
Get in Touch
Have information or stories to share? Any inquiries please use the contact form below.
I actually picked up a stapler that was bought there back in the 60s or 70s and the box of…
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated
Worked with Hal indirectly from 1993 to 1997. Great guy!!! Worked The Publick House Restaurant and the front desk.
What happened to financial “Customers”? Are there investments that were paid out as the business was sold??
- Fox Lake: remnants of a Berks County Summer CommunityBefore Blue Marsh there was Fox Lake Before Blue Marsh Lake was even a thought,… Read more: Fox Lake: remnants of a Berks County Summer Community
- Was Reading’s U.S.S. Maine Anchor a hoax?Most are aware that Reading has a U.S.S. Maine Anchor which sits at 11th and… Read more: Was Reading’s U.S.S. Maine Anchor a hoax?
- Twenty Twenty-Three: Year in ReviewThe video above depicts some of my best drone shots of 2023. For fun, give… Read more: Twenty Twenty-Three: Year in Review
- Summit House Hotel & Gravity TowerSummit House Hotel The Summit House Hotel was once a popular destination along the Gravity… Read more: Summit House Hotel & Gravity Tower
- Mansion House Hotel – Penn SquareOn the southeast corner of 5th and Penn in Reading used to sit the Mansion… Read more: Mansion House Hotel – Penn Square