Ronco’s Pharmacy

Ronco's Pharmacy
Penn Avenue location in West Lawn in 1975

Michael Ronco, RPh first opened his pharmacy in June of 1956. The original pharmacy was located at the corner of Dwight Street and Cleveland Avenue in West Lawn. In 1967, the pharmacy moved to 3311 Penn Avenue in West Lawn, where it remained for nearly half a century.

Michael retired from his pharmacy business in 2014, and passed away in 2015.… Read Full Article