My favorite was the T bar !! It took skill to ride it and was really fun .
Subscribe with your email address to be notified of new articles in your inbox.
Get in Touch
Have information or stories to share? Any inquiries please use the contact form below.
This post is a prime example of your expertise and ability to engage readers. Excellent work!
In the 90s, KidSports had an exercise room where there were 2 recumbent bikes with animated screens showing where you…
I bartended there from 1980 to 1981! They had the best patrons just looking for a chill good time to…
Alice had her hands full on Friday nights in 1962 . all the local kids came in to hang out…
- Fox Lake: remnants of a Berks County Summer CommunityFacebookTweetPinEmail Before Blue Marsh there was Fox Lake Before Blue Marsh Lake was even a… Read more: Fox Lake: remnants of a Berks County Summer Community
- Was Reading’s U.S.S. Maine Anchor a hoax?FacebookTweetPinEmail Most are aware that Reading has a U.S.S. Maine Anchor which sits at 11th… Read more: Was Reading’s U.S.S. Maine Anchor a hoax?
- Twenty Twenty-Three: Year in ReviewFacebookTweetPinEmail The video above depicts some of my best drone shots of 2023. For fun,… Read more: Twenty Twenty-Three: Year in Review
- Summit House Hotel & Gravity TowerFacebookTweetPinEmail Summit House Hotel The Summit House Hotel was once a popular destination along the… Read more: Summit House Hotel & Gravity Tower
- Mansion House Hotel – Penn SquareFacebookTweetPinEmail On the southeast corner of 5th and Penn in Reading used to sit the… Read more: Mansion House Hotel – Penn Square