Wernersville High School

Wernersville High
Wernersville High School
Original Wernersville School building in 1912 – Source

Until 1858, the school at Hain’s Church was the only school available to residents of the
Wernersville area. The first grade school in the town was built in 1858. In the 1860s,
another school was erected in the west portion of the town. In 1893 a two story building, serving as both an elementary and a high school, was erected at the site of the school along Penn Avenue.… Read Full Article