WEEU Broadcasting Towers

WEEU Broadcasting Towers
Towers in 1958

Before the shopping center called Broadcasting Square occupied the space between Broadcasting Road and Van Reed Road on Paper Mill Road, there was sprawling farm land a tall radio towers. The towers and land belonged to WEEU and were used to broadcast the AM radio station far and wide.

WEEU Broadcasting Towers had their first broadcast on New Years Day 1932.… Read the rest