Hugo's

Home Forums Places Hugo's

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexa Freyman
      Keymaster

Looking for pics of Hugo’s for our article. Not finding anything online. Read more about Hugo’s here.
      Did anyone visit this place in the 70s & 80s? Have any info to share? Pictured below is after it reopened under new ownership in the later 90s and became a nuisance bar.

Steerforth
      Participant

I think this is the place I used to visit in the 1970s.  It is in the right area, but names get muddled in my memory over time.  The only reason I went there is that they served a delicious open-face Delmonico steak sandwich.  I don’t remember anything else except that I think there were booths near the bar, and it was fairly dark.

Debmc
      Participant

I was a regular there in the late 70’s early 80’s. I remember Denny the DJ. (not McConnell) Arthur and Gene, Lisa, Betsy the bartender. There are so many more but I can’t recall names. Old age….lol

Alexa Freyman
      Keymaster

Thanks for sharing your memories! recently on our instagram account someone messaged us saying their grandfather owned Hugo’s ad their mom was the head bartender. Hoping they’ll get back to me on some pics because that would be epic!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.